Friday, January 5, 2018

A Year to be Thankful: Day 4 Three Things That Make Me Happy

So this year I've decided to post a quick daily journal of the things that I am thankful for  in 2018. I've been posting three things a day on my Twitter account @JonelleME. I'm going to post not only to Twitter, but to my blog too. Today is day four for me.  I'm going to post today, but I'll copy and paste the last three days from Twitter below. 

Day 4: 1.  I'm going to see a movie with my hubby.  2.  I used Uber twice today, by myself. The first Uber driver dropped me off in the wrong place, but that makes me laugh more than it makes me angry. 3.  I bought some makeup and had an amazing facial today and my skin feels amazing.  4. I finished The Princess Diarist.

Here are the Twitter posts from the last few days

Day 3: of things I'm thankful for in 2018 1. I'm with my dogs again 2. My door on my Honda is finally getting fixed. 3. I'm getting a facial tomorrow.

Day 2: I had a great time in Vegas. I'll see my pups soon. I have my health.


Day 1: 3 things I'm happy about 1. I'm with my hubby drinking coffee. 2. I'm on vacation. 3. I bought some makeup. this year in going to post 3 positive things a day.


I'll be posting these daily. Thank you to my cousin Stacey who gave me the idea in the first place. She said it takes 28 days to change your outlook. This is a way to make sure I'm being held accountable for the changes I'm trying to make in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment