Saturday, March 16, 2019

Where Have I Been?

Where have I been? Has anyone noticed I've been gone? Does anyone care? Probably not. I been here and there and everywhere. Sort of. My last post was in July 2018 and here it is March the following year. Last year at this time I was listing my three positive things of the day. Now, I don't have time for me. I don't "wish" that I had more time to do the things I love. I mean we all wish for more time to ourselves. There's that Facebook challenge where you post your first photo from your page and a current photo. Ten years ago I was without a job and miserable. I could cloak my fear of the future, but tiny knots would form at the pit of my stomach. What I'm trying to get at and am rambling about, is that in a way I'm happy I don't have a bunch of extra time. I know that sounds completely weird. What I'm trying to say is,  I'm happy to have a job and unfortunately my blog has taken a backseat to what pays me. If I had more time, that would mean I wasn't working and I wouldn't want that again. The free time I do have is spent either at the movies or at Disneyland. Oh Disneyland, we spent so many years apart, I'm so happy to be back. It's like a homecoming!

So that's pretty much where I've been.

I do have some things coming up.

Stay tuned for my top 10 movies July-Dec 2018 and my top 10 movies of 2018. Hey, I needed time to watch them.

I'll also be posting a blog about my trip to Disneyland all by myself, I'm a big girl now!

No comments:

Post a Comment