Sunday, January 14, 2018

A Year to be Thankful Day 13: Three Things That Make Me Happy

On my lucky number 13 day, here are the things that improved my happiness.

1.  My husband and I got to see some officers in action in Seal Beach. While nothing about the upcoming story I'm truly happy about, I'm just very interested in police work and investigations. Apparently a party bus of people vandalized a CVS and robbed a person in the parking lot. All horrible things of course. We were stuck in the traffic on PCH, so cars started pulling over, and people got out to watch. It was all very exciting. To get us all out of the traffic, we had to drive on the wrong side of the road.

2.  I FINALLY got to see the Disaster Artist.

3.  We were in Long Beach again. This time in the Barnes and Noble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment